Welcome to Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center, where your recreational water activities can be met year-round! Our 20,000 square foot aquatic center features a 5,742 square foot leisure pool including:
• Three lap lanes
• A two-story waterslide
• Zero Depth water entry
• Interactive children’s play area
• Gentle winding river
• Pulsating vortex
• Plenty of deck space
• Areas for birthday parties
Help keep our facility safe and provide the best experience for all guests by following these rules:
• Guests who cannot swim or children 8 years of age and younger must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times.
• Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not permitted on any Town property. Guests who appear to be under the influence will be referred to the Plainfield Police Department.
• Guests must be 48” tall to ride the water slide.
• Only US Coast Guard approved lifejackets are accepted at the facility. Properly fitting, US Coast Guard levels 1, 2, and 3 lifejackets are approved for use. A limited number of lifejackets are available for guests to use for free. No flotation devices are permitted in the water.
• Plainfield Parks and Recreation is not responsible for, is not insured for, and will not reimburse guests for property loss or damage while visiting the Richard A. Carlucci Recreation & Aquatic Center.
• Do not bring valuables or excessive cash into the park. Be sure to lock your locker or your vehicle.
• The park or individual attractions are subject to closure or restricted use due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, low attendance, maximum facility capacity, maintenance, or recreation programs.
• No street clothes will be permitted in the pools – all swimwear requires a liner in order to be considered acceptable swim attire.
Splash Island prides itself on staffing some of the most vigilant and well-trained lifeguards in the world! Lifeguards are trained on a weekly basis to keep our guests and the facility safe. There is nothing to worry about when you see a Splash Island lifeguard take the stand! Lifeguards possess valuable knowledge and a skill set to ensure swimmer safety. Please follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times. Guardians are responsible for supervising their children; lifeguards are responsible for responding to emergencies. If you are interested in joining the Splash Island team, we have programs available for all ages. Whether you start your child in swim lessons or participate in any of our other fun aquatic programs, you’re guaranteed to have a great experience.